Thank you for supporting Sidi products. Please follow the Warranty guidelines below in order to return your Shoes.
SIDI AMERICA, INC. WARRANTY POLICY:
Sidi guarantees its shoes and products to be free from defect in materials or workmanship for one (1) year from the date of purchase for the original owner. A product recognized as defective by Sidi America will be repaired or replaced at Sidi America’s discretion, free of charge.
You must establish proof of purchase to obtain warranty service or replacement.
Sidi America will only warranty cycling shoes or products purchased from authorized Sidi dealers within the Unites States and its territories.
Certain authorized retailers do sell our products online, or through online auction sites, when in accordance with our regulations. In order for the warranty to apply to online purchases, an itemized receipt from that dealer must be included.
If you are not sure if the seller is an authorized Sidi dealer, please contact the seller and request a physical address and account name. Whether this is an authorized Sidi dealer must be verified through our customer service at 831-883-4800. If the seller does not provide this information, then our warranty does not apply to this product.
This warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties. Any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the same duration as this express warranty.
Sidi is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
This warranty does not cover any representation or warranty made by a dealer beyond the provisions of this warranty.
The Sidi warranty does not cover:
1. Products without an invoice or sales receipt, which makes it impossible to establish the date and origin of sale, and also due to the risk of illegal or illicit provenance (e.g. stolen, sold in violation of the fiscal regulations, etc.).
2. Products that have reached the end of their normal life cycle.
3. Damage due to accidents, negligence, misuse, corrosion, incorrect installation, improperly performed repairs, use of incompatible spare parts or components, modifications not approved by Sidi or normal wear and tear.
4. Consumable materials including heel pads, mechanical enclosures, replacement treads, etc.
5. Any expenditure related to the transport of the product to and from an authorized Sidi Service Center.
6. Labor costs associated with removing the product from the shoe, and preparing it for shipment.
7. Compensation for inconvenience associated with not being able to use the product while being repaired or replaced.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR WARRANTY RETURN
If you believe your shoe is experiencing an issue covered under warranty, please contact Sidi America directly at 1-831-883-4800. You may also submit your request via email (email@example.com), and you will be contacted via email. In order for claims to be honored, they must be presented with a proof of purchase within the warranty period. Before sending any product to the Sidi Service Center for warranty consideration, you must first obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number. The issue of an RA number does not constitute acceptance of the claim, which will be assessed by the Service Center at inspection.
Once a Return Authorization has been issued, please follow these instructions:
1. Clean the product and remove cleats, custom insoles, or any other personal products from each shoe. Sidi is not responsible for these items if lost or damaged. A $15 will be charged per pair of shoes for cleaning or cleat removal.
2. Sidi America is concerned about the environment and tries to recycle as much as possible, so we ask that you do not use foam packing peanuts. Thank you.
Sidi America, Inc – Warranty Department
ATTN: [YOUR RA #]
3344 Paul Davis Dr. #9
Marina, CA 93933-2261
If you would like to check the status of your return authorization, please call 1-831-883-4800.
If you have any questions about your Sidi product, please call us at: 1-831-883-4800.
©2013 Sidi America